Find My Toy! US$100 Reward!
Hello, my name is Shawn. In May 2009 I lost favorite childhood toy, a red parrot plush toy called Carol.
It was devastating to lose her but I am willing to pay US$100 + cash postage to anybody who can get her back! This is a serious cash offer. Serious offers only.
I would prefer a brand new one with tags. It also sings a Christmas carol when squeezed. It would be nice if it was still with working batteries.
Step 1. First Contact
Contact me at helpfindmyparrot@gmail.com if you have this item. Please attach a photograph of the item to the email in order to establish you actually have the item.
Step 2. Establish Postage Costs
I will happily pay all postage costs. Please estimate the cost of postage to Tokyo, Japan so I can add it to your US$100 payment. This will probably be between US$5-10.
Step 3. Advise Payment Account
Advise me your preferred PAYPAL/ or payment means. I would prefer to use PAYPAL, but am open to considering other methods.
Step 4. Post Item
Post the item to me in Tokyo, Japan. I will provide the specific address at this stage.
Step 5. Payment
Once the item arrives, I will promptly facilitate payment. Once again, I would prefer to use PAYPAL.